Airport looking to recruit thousands of people
England’s third largest regional airport is looking to employ thousands of people in the coming years.
Bristol Airport is hiring people for roles ranging from retail, catering and customer service.
The airport, which employs 375 people directly, has already hired nearly 100 people since the start of 2018.
There are now approximately 3,500 individuals working for 50 organisations across the site and airport bosses want to create more than 10,000 jobs by the mid-2040s.
Debbie Hartshorn, director of people at the airport, said: “The airport is a rapidly growing business so we are always looking out for talent.
You may also want to watch:
“We regularly update our website with career opportunities and with a variety of jobs available, we would recommend anyone looking for their first role or a career change to see what we can offer them.
“We want to give people from North Somerset and the South West the chance to shine.”
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation