Airport opens £2.5million expansion to its Silver Zone car park
- Credit: Bristol Airport
A £2.5million expansion to Bristol Airport’s car parks has opened.
Millions has been spent improving the airport’s Silver Zone car park, and a new reception building has been added for customers.
The extension means there are more spaces available and the car park is equipped with CCTV and number plate recognition.
It is also enclosed by a secure fence and is monitored 24 hours a day.
The airport offers a free coach transfer to and from the airport terminal from the car park around the clock.
You may also want to watch:
Its development director said: “The improvements at Silver Zone meets the growing passenger demand for good quality, secure car parking, as passengers can now enjoy great service in brand-new facilities with the peace of mind their car will be safe and secure on-site at a competitive price.”
Work is also underway for a new multi-storey car park opposite the terminal, which is due to open in 2018.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 8 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston