Bristol Airport taxi firm get five-year deal
- Credit: Archant
ARROW Cars has been handed a five-year contract to provide taxis for passengers to and from Bristol Airport.
It means the firm will now run a fleet of cars from the Lulsgate site 24 hours a day.
Arrow Cars’ chairman, David Richmond, said: “We are delighted to have been awarded the contract to operate the private hire concession at Bristol Airport.
“It now gives us a national presence to complement our existing operations at Leeds Bradford, Manchester and East Midlands Airport.
“Our existing operations have gone from strength to strength with sustained growth.
You may also want to watch:
“Our focus is always on our customers. Giving them a high quality customer experience from the initial booking process through to the journey itself is paramount.”
Arrows was awarded the contract following a tendering process run by Bristol Airport.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Checkers Cars previously ran the service.