Holiday park named best in South West
- Credit: Archant
A holiday park has been recognised as the South West’s best.
Sandy Glade Holiday Park, in Burnham-on-Sea, was named the Bristol, Bath and Somerset holiday park of the year.
Managing director John Fowler said: “We are absolutely delighted to receive this award.
“Last year, we embarked on an ambitious strategy to develop the highest possible quality at our parks, and not only have we seen a record level of bookings, we have also been recognised with more awards and accreditations than ever before.
“We are extremely proud of what we have achieved over the past couple of years.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandy Glade will now be considered for the South West tourism excellence awards to be held at Aerospace Bristol next month.
The holiday park was also awarded three TripAdvisor certificates of excellence during last year.
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Revealed: What the Sovereign Centre will look like after £1.7million facelift
- 3 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 4 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 5 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 6 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 7 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 8 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 9 Reading befriending programme to launch in North Somerset
- 10 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments