Holiday park named best in South West
- Credit: Archant
A holiday park has been recognised as the South West’s best.
Sandy Glade Holiday Park, in Burnham-on-Sea, was named the Bristol, Bath and Somerset holiday park of the year.
Managing director John Fowler said: “We are absolutely delighted to receive this award.
“Last year, we embarked on an ambitious strategy to develop the highest possible quality at our parks, and not only have we seen a record level of bookings, we have also been recognised with more awards and accreditations than ever before.
“We are extremely proud of what we have achieved over the past couple of years.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandy Glade will now be considered for the South West tourism excellence awards to be held at Aerospace Bristol next month.
The holiday park was also awarded three TripAdvisor certificates of excellence during last year.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 4 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 5 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 6 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 10 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people