Holiday park named best in South West
- Credit: Archant
A holiday park has been recognised as the South West’s best.
Sandy Glade Holiday Park, in Burnham-on-Sea, was named the Bristol, Bath and Somerset holiday park of the year.
Managing director John Fowler said: “We are absolutely delighted to receive this award.
“Last year, we embarked on an ambitious strategy to develop the highest possible quality at our parks, and not only have we seen a record level of bookings, we have also been recognised with more awards and accreditations than ever before.
“We are extremely proud of what we have achieved over the past couple of years.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandy Glade will now be considered for the South West tourism excellence awards to be held at Aerospace Bristol next month.
The holiday park was also awarded three TripAdvisor certificates of excellence during last year.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense