Business changes hands
A WESTON hair salon has been sold.
Jenny Hancock, co-owner of Robert John in Meadow Street, handed over the keys to Lisa Sweeting, who has been working at the salon for almost 19 years.
Stylist Lisa said: “When the opportunity was presented to me I knew that it was the right time to make this career move.
“I have loved working with Robert John and it’s thanks to the training and support there that I have the confidence to do this.”
The stylists are all very pleased with the change and have given their full support and encouragement to Lisa, who will be renaming the salon Scissorhands.
You may also want to watch:
Handing over the Keys with a ‘good luck’ bouquet, Jenny said: “It has been an absolute pleasure to have worked with the talented stylists and we would like to thank them for all their hard work and loyalty over the years.
“We have been pleased to have been a part of the Orchard Meadows area for 28 years and hope that it will continue to grow.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
Jenny’s husband and partner in the business, Bob, added: “Jenny and I are very proud of Lisa and wish her every success in this new venture.”