Business duo team up in shop
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare gift shop owner has joined forces with a fellow business to open a new shop in the town centre.
Box Of Delights, owned by Beverley Bottomley, was previously based in Meadow Street. However, it is now located within Nikki Bray’s Decor8 Balloons business in Orchard Street after the pair decided to combine their talents and operate out of one shop.
Box Of Delights, which sells a range of gifts, celebration items, upcycled furniture and gift-wrapping, is located in the front of the shop, while Decor8 Balloons is based in the back.
Mrs Bottomley has previously owned several businesses in Weston, including an interior design shop, and owned a shop similar to Box Of Delights in Spain for six years.
She said: “I had another shop in Meadow Street and I found there are people here with money and will buy stuff if they think it is good value.
You may also want to watch:
“I like to find things which are a bit different and if they are Fairtrade, then even better.
“I have had a lot of businesses in the past and it is a question of people finding me and coming back next time.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
“Nikki is well-established and she has done a lot of events. I can help her when she is hard-pressed and it is really nice having someone else to bounce off for ideas.”