TWO staff members with more than 40 years experience combined in the insurance field have joined a Weston company.
Marsh & Company acquired the independent commercial insurance division of Regency Insurance Brokers a year ago.
The company, which is based in Alexandra Parade, has had a very successful first year and is now expanding by taking on two new staff members.
Andrew Maxwell, who has just joined the team, has 30 years experience of commercial insurance broking, working with national and local clients.
The other new team member is Gavin Hughes, who is ACII LLB qualified.
You may also want to watch:
He spent 13 years with Allianz Insurance in Bristol, followed by 10 years of dealing with clients and brokers in Gloucestershire.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?