Business is burgled in Weston
A WESTON business has come to a standstill after seven laptops were taken in an overnight burglary.
The computers were taken from Landlord Referencing Services, based in St Margaret’s Terrace, between 5pm yesterday (Tues) and 8.30am this morning (Wed).
The company was also targeted the other week when a car pulled up and threw a brick through the window of the office which also houses Cadogan House Investments Properties.
The thieves took the door off its hinges at the entrance to the downstairs business and smashed an inner door to gain entry.
Managing director Paul Routledge said: “They smashed through two doors into our downstairs cellar offices.
You may also want to watch:
“We have got it all on CCTV and the burglars had balaclavas on and were on push bikes.
“They took every single laptop they could which are used by our media staff.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
“They put a large bin in front of the doorway to hide the incident.
“We have had to shut down for 2-3 days and order new laptops and put the software on them.”
Paul is offering a reward of �500 to anyone who gives more information leading to the prosecution of the individuals.
To contact Paul with any information call 01934 420143.
Anyone with information of the burglary should contact Weston police station on 0845 4567000.