Business offering solar powered savings
A NEW company is aiming to save homeowners in North Somerset on their energy bills through the installation of solar panels.
Electro-Sol UK has been launched by Chris Eggington and Tony Rogers to provide the latest solar technology to fit on peoples’ homes.
The company will survey a customer’s home before providing an estimate, with the installation then done through sub-contacted electricians and roofers.
Fitting usually takes one day.
Mr Rogers said: “The aim of the company is to provide the public with a service that is very much in demand, not only from a green, carbon saving and money saving perspective but also a lucrative investment in an unsettled financial climate.
You may also want to watch:
“With energy prices increasing every day to unprecedented levels this goes some way to providing a solution to an ever increasing problem.”
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year