Business show declared big success
MORE than 250 people packed Puxton Park for the inaugural North Somerset Business Show – and organisers are already hopeful of a repeat in 2012.
Ian Williams, events director for show organisers C4 Events, said exhibitors had been thrilled with the impact of the day.
Double the anticipated number were on hand to take advantage of the seminars, exposure and networking opportunities.
And with businesses as diverse as a van hire firm, a harpist and a head masseuse, the event – which was supported by the Mercury – truly offered something for everyone.
Ian said: “We are delighted with the response that the show solicited.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a real buzz, and the exhibitors commented on the quality of the visitors and the leads generated.
“The general consensus seemed to be that the event was worthwhile and that it should definitely be repeated.
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
“I know that C4 Events made some good contacts at the show and we are already formulating plans for another show next year.”