Businesses invited to food and drink celebration
- Credit: Archant
PRODUCERS, artists, and those running pubs, cafes and restaurants are invited to take part in a three-week food, drink and art celebration.
The Made In North Somerset Festival, which is in its fourth year, aims to increase the profile of food, drink and art and craft businesses by creating a trail of events for people to enjoy.
These include ‘meet the maker’ sessions and activities hosted by different companies.
Last year’s events included brewery open days, cookery demonstrations, tastings and musical performances.
The organisers would like businesses to use the three weeks as a chance to showcase how their products are made, grown and created at their premises or other venues.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s event runs from September 13 to October 5 with a finale at Tyntesfield on October 4-5.
For more information, contact North Somerset Council’s economic development team on 01934 426341 or visit www.innorthsomerset.co.uk/madein
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset