Businesses shortlisted for food awards
- Credit: Archant
A NUMBER of food and drink businesses in North Somerset have been shortlisted for awards.
The Bristol Good Food Awards will be handed out in June.
Bradley’s Juice, which produces apple juice at Box Bush Farm in Hewish, is a finalist in the best non-alcoholic drink category.
The Story Group is up for best local meat. The butcher’s shop is based in Blagdon, and it also delivers boxes of organic meat.
Dunleavy Vineyards, based in Wrington, has been shortlisted in the category for best wine.
Lye Cross Farm in Redhill has been nominated in the best farm shop category.
You may also want to watch:
And The Ethicurean at the Barley Wood Walled Garden in Long Lane, Wrington, has been chosen as one of five of the best supporters of local produce.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable