Business boom for Butcombe Brewery
- Credit: Archant
A Wrington brewery firm enjoyed an ‘excellent’ end to 2017.
Butcombe Brewery has announced its like-for-like sales rose by 6.5 per cent in December year-on-year and its total sales by 114 per cent.
The firm put its success down to an investment in its facilities and rebranding earlier in the year.
Mark Crowther, chief executive of The Liberation Group which Butcombe is a part of, said: “This is an excellent result driven by our teams of great people and the enhancements that we have made to the business over the past 12 months.
“Complimenting our Channel Island business, we now have a very high-quality portfolio of predominantly freehold West Country pubs to trade from in 2018 which together with the benefits from the improvements to the brewing side of the business augurs well for the coming year.”
You may also want to watch:
Butcombe bought The Langford Inn pub in November.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced