Cadbury House kitchen award
ONE of North Somerset s premier hotels has been awarded five stars for kitchen cleanliness by Environmental Health.
ONE of North Somerset's premier hotels has been awarded five stars for kitchen cleanliness by Environmental Health.
Staff at Cadbury House Hotel Health Club and Spa in Congresbury are celebrating the success which makes them amongst the top two per cent of catering establishments in the UK.
General manager, Mark Hands, said: "We strive to maintain the highest standards at all times and this vindicates our strict policy to ensure our kitchens are kept spotlessly clean at all times.
"The kitchen staff deserve a huge pat on the back and should be extremely proud of themselves.
You may also want to watch:
"This doesn't mean we can rest on our achievements and will make sure we maintain such high standards."
During the visit the environmental health officer checked a number of different areas including food delivery and storage, refrigeration, food preparation, cooking, employees and kitchen hygiene, giving an overall score.
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre