North Somerset hotel named Europe’s best at Luxury Travel Guide Awards
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset hotel has been named Europe’s boutique hotel of the year by an expert travel organisation.
Congresbury’s Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House, has been awarded the title by the Luxury Travel Guide.
The 132-bedroom hotel was praised for its ‘innovation, design and gastronomic achievements’ by a panel of leisure and accommodation experts.
‘Proud’ general manager, Mehmet Kandemir, believes the key to the hotel’s success is ‘the passion of our wonderful staff’.
He said: “The Luxury Travel Guide Awards represent the pinnacle of travel and tourism achievement, championing the best in the industry, therefore to come out on top is truly an achievement we are very proud of.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the recent win of Hotel Of The Year at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards, demonstrates Cadbury House’s appeal both nationally and locally.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable