Car maintenance firm opens its doors
- Credit: Sub
A VEHICLE maintenance and car care company is opening in Weston on Thursday.
Autoserv Car & Bike has opened its new premises in Pottery Close, creating employment opportunities for six full-time members of staff.
Manager Paul Rogers said they have provided free wi-fi and magazines in the waiting area, as well as baby-changing facilities.
He said: “Our aim is to offer high levels of customer service that other outlets in the industry don’t often provide.
“We’re also very family-friendly and have worked hard to create an atmosphere and facilities that will appeal to everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
The company specialises in providing tyres, exhausts, batteries, repair work and MOTs.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores