Care firm launches
- Credit: Archant
A SON, who was inspired to set up his own care business after poor personal experiences with his father’s care, hopes to revolutionise the way care is provided across the district.
Somerset Homecare Services is a new, family-run business based in St Georges, which provides expert care to enable people to achieve an optimum state of health, well-being and independence in their own home.
Jeff Browning decided to set up the business after his father needed help in his home.
He said: “I encountered a number of really poor personal experiences regarding assistance for my father.
“My personal experiences provided the motivation and platform to launch Somerset Homecare Services and really make a positive difference to the community.”
You may also want to watch:
He has designed the business to focus around dignity and respect for its clients and the business and its manager Samantha Ealden has just been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Barbara Browning, Jeff’s wife and a company director, is from Weston but has been working in Australia for a number of years. She is now bringing her skills and knowledge back to the town.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
The team offer its services to individuals from all backgrounds and cultures across the whole of Weston and its surrounding areas, including Worle, Clevedon, Winscombe, Yatton, Wrington and more.