Care firm makes a move
- Credit: Archant
A SENIOR care firm has made a move to Worle to provide its services.
Home Instead opened in Weston in 2012 but has now moved its base to High Street in Worle, and will cover North Somerset and Burnham.
The company arranges care plans tailored to users’ needs, which can include help with shopping, medication reminders, post-operative support, a trip to the park or respite care. It is also partners with the Alzheimer’s Society and works closely with Age UK. Staff and supporters arrived at the official opening and managing director Joe Spitzer said Home Instead also specialises in dementia care.
He said: “We provide free one hour dementia workshops to family members in the community. We also provide these free workshops to local businesses in the hope that Weston and Worle are seen as dementia friendly towns one day soon.”
The next workshops will be at Home Instead on August 20 at 5.30pm and August 30 at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Spitzer added: “The team at Home Instead Senior Care is passionate about providing care to its clients which not only improves the quality of their life but those of their families too.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston