Celebrations as Weston firm hits 15
- Credit: Archant
WESTON MP John Penrose was among the guests as a town business celebrated a landmark anniversary this week.
TaxAssist Accountants in Drove Road saw in its 15th anniversary alongside many of the town’s business community, with the company looking after the tax and accountancy needs of more than 350 firms in the area.
Mr Penrose joined Weston mayor Raymond Armstrong and other guests in the celebrations, with some memorable entertainment provided by company founder John Mayer’s very own live band.
A hog roast, buffet and photo booth were also provided by local companies, helping businesses not only enjoy the evening together but make new connections as well.
Mr Mayer said: “If the past 15 years have taught me anything it’s that if we want our local high streets to thrive, we have to support our small businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“This party was a great opportunity to celebrate our anniversary and the fantastic people and businesses that make living and working in Weston so great.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery