Celebrity chef in restaurant visit
- Credit: Archant
A FAMOUS British chef popped into the restaurant that bears his name to have a first-look at the major changes he helped orchestrate.
Marco Pierre White met diners in Congresbury as he posed for photographs and handed out autographs.
The British chef was at Doubletree by Hilton, Cadbury House to commemorate the fourth anniversary of his restaurant opening and had a chance to cast an eye over its new look after changes to the interior.
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill underwent a five-figure revamp in the summer, with new furniture brought in and the restaurant redecorated.
Restaurant manager Mimmo Pommo said: “It was fantastic to once again welcome Marco to North Somerset. He has a real charisma and spent loads of time with the guests.
You may also want to watch:
“His presence alone is enough to provide inspiration to the kitchen team.
“It’s great for the team for him to visit and it gives everyone a real boost to have him around. He takes a lot of interest in the restaurant and is very much hands on with the style, the menus and the food that is served.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston