Changes to TJ Hughes store?
- Credit: Archant
ARCHITECTS are being employed as owners of Weston’s biggest store look at changing the layout.
Dove Properties purchased the former TJ Hughes unit in High Street in October but little from the outside seems to have changed in the past five months.
The site is still being advertised online for let, with a rent of £175,000 per year.
Tim Warrell, of Dove Properties, said things are ‘moving forward’ although is unable to provide anything concrete regarding future use of the site.
He said: “We are working with our architects on some options for refurbishing the building and continue to market the vacant space.
You may also want to watch:
“We will shortly be awarding a contract for stripping out the existing redundant fittings in the building.”
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay