Charity ball tickets for sale
A GLITTERING ball that raises money for local causes will be held in Weston again this autumn.
Businesses in North Somerset and beyond are being urged to enjoy a night of award celebrations, business networking and fundraising on October 13.
The North Somerset Business Club Charity Ball returns to the Winter Gardens for its 14th year.
Last year’s event raised �5,500 and the evening will see the announcement of winners of this year’s Si�n Lloyd-Jones Business Awards, which recognise exceptional business talent in North Somerset.
The initiative is run annually by North Somerset Enterprise Agency in memory of former colleague Si�n and is co-sponsored by the economic development service at North Somerset Council.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the ball, including a four-course meal and dancing, cost �37.50 per person or corporate tables are available.
They can be bought from Hazel Wintle at North Somerset Enterprise Agency on 01934 418118 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
Guidance notes and an application form for the business awards, which are open to all businesses based in North Somerset that have been trading for between two and five years at the time of application, can be downloaded from www.northsomersetenterpriseagency.co.uk