Christmas comes early for Weston
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON woman caused quite a stir when she decked her home with festive cheer, despite it being only August.
Yvonne Cook, of Parkhurst Road, has covered her home in vintage Christmas gear in order to promote her business, Vintage Von.
Last week, the 46-year-old took some of the stock from her shop in Baker Street and filled her home with decorations – much to the delight of her husband and two sons.
The colourful interior was arranged as part of a photo shoot for a national magazine feature which is due to appear in November.
Mrs Cook said: “I had to dress up the house and make a full Christmas table, including a fake Christmas cake.
You may also want to watch:
“We had to all dress up in hats and scarves at the front door and pretend we were going on a winter walk.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters