Cider-maker’s new TV advertising campaign
CIDER maker Thatchers has gone nationwide with its new TV advertising campaign.
The Sandford-based firm has spent �2.5million on the campaign which will run through to August and could see its adverts screened during coverage of such major events as the FA Cup and Champions League finals.
The new campaign emphasises the firm’s heritage within the cider-making industry with the banner ‘the people who care about cider’.
The company has also announced a one-year sponsorship deal with Somerset County Cricket club.
The deal with the club, known as the Cider Men, will see the firm have exclusive cider-pouring rights at the County Ground in Taunton as well as branding on the pavilion and scorecard.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Martin Thatcher said: “The club’s emphasis on quality and family values are attributes which we both share so it’s a natural partnership.
“And their nickname is the Cider Men, so it’s a match made in heaven.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced