New Costa Coffee drive-thru for service station
- Credit: Archant
A new Costa Coffee drive-thru is opening at a service station along the M5.
Roadchef, which runs the Sedgemoor station between junctions 21 and 22, has invested £500,000 into the site.
The new drive-thru will create 10 jobs, including customer service, management and barista roles.
John Korner, site director at Roadchef Sedgemoor, said: “We are very pleased to announce the expansion of our partnership with Costa Coffee, reinforcing our position as one of the leading motorway service area operators in the country.
“This new drive-thru facility comes in addition to our significant investment at Roadchef Sedgemoor and we’re proud to be able to offer our customers this on-the-go option.”
You may also want to watch:
The service station already has a dine-in Costa, along with a McDonald’s, SPAR convenience store, WHSmith and Fresh Food Café.
Roadchef runs 30 service stations in the UK.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston