New Costa Coffee drive-thru for service station
- Credit: Archant
A new Costa Coffee drive-thru is opening at a service station along the M5.
Roadchef, which runs the Sedgemoor station between junctions 21 and 22, has invested £500,000 into the site.
The new drive-thru will create 10 jobs, including customer service, management and barista roles.
John Korner, site director at Roadchef Sedgemoor, said: “We are very pleased to announce the expansion of our partnership with Costa Coffee, reinforcing our position as one of the leading motorway service area operators in the country.
“This new drive-thru facility comes in addition to our significant investment at Roadchef Sedgemoor and we’re proud to be able to offer our customers this on-the-go option.”
You may also want to watch:
The service station already has a dine-in Costa, along with a McDonald’s, SPAR convenience store, WHSmith and Fresh Food Café.
Roadchef runs 30 service stations in the UK.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 8 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'