Cowan House opens its doors
A NEW private healthy lifestyle centre held a special open day in Weston this month with John Penrose.
Cowan House, in Ellenborough Park North, opened in August and offers patients a variety of different treatments – everything from physiotherapy to counselling.
The centre held an official opening ceremony with the Weston MP earlier this month to give people a taster of what to expect.
A spokesman for the business said Mr Penrose was keen to talk with consultants about the project whilst many of the ladies received complementary beauty treatments.
She said business was going well and there seemed a definite interest among people from Weston about the new project.
You may also want to watch:
Cowan House rents out rooms to support groups and practising medical professionals who work with visitors.
It has two physiotherapists, a counselling service and hypnotherapists which can tackle all kind of phobias ranging from insomnia to fear of flying.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced