Customer service award for Grand Pier employee
- Credit: Sub
AN EMPLOYEE at a Weston attraction has received an award for his customer service.
Graham Board, who works on the Grand Pier, came second at the Bristol Tourism and Hospitality Awards in the individual customer service for an attraction category.
Graham, aged 60, operates the rides and drives the land train, but is also a trained first aider and has helped visitors on a number of occasions.
Pier director Michelle Michael said: “We are delighted that Graham has won this award.
“He is a conscientious and dedicated member of our team who is not frightened of learning new skills.
You may also want to watch:
“He has always shown enthusiasm in gaining new skills and continues to be a very valuable employee.”
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery