Best in the west award for Winscombe funeral directors
- Credit: Archant
A funeral directors in Winscombe has been named the best small funeral planner in the west.
CV Gower Funeral Directors, in The Square, picked up the coveted title at this year’s Funeral Planner of the Year Awards, run by Golden Charter.
Staff were presented with a framed certificate and cash prize and the Woodland Trust also dedicated trees on behalf of the funeral directors, which will be planted locally to recognise the company’s achievement.
Malcolm Flanders, from Golden Charter, said: “These highly-competitive awards are now in their 24th year and, each year, the standards increase.
“Funeral plans continue to grow in popularity, and the awards are more competitive than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
“As independent funeral directors continue to set new standards of service, this award is well earned proof that CV Gower Funeral Directors are among the very best in the profession.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend