Dog trainers win Kennel Club awards
- Credit: SUb
A DOG training centre has received an award from the Kennel Club.
Little Orchard Dog Training, based in Gills Lane in Rooksbridge, trains dogs, teaches responsible ownership and runs agility classes for pets.
It was given a silver award in the listed status clubs section of the Kennel Club’s Good Citizen Dog Training Scheme.
The Kennel Club is the UK’s largest organisation for dog training and breeding, and Little Orchard also came second overall in the awards.
Its silver award recognises the work done by training academies in community groups and schools to promote responsible dog ownership.
You may also want to watch:
Little Orchard owner Sarah Lindsey, who is a dog trainer, said: “We are extremely pleased to have been given this award, it is the culmination of a lot of hard work by a group of very dedicated people.”
Little Orchard was founded in 2003.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
It also runs courses in Wick St Lawrence village hall in Wick Road, and at Langford Small Animal Practice in Langford Road, Langford.