Poll Of The Week: Which restaurant opening in Dolphin Square are you most excited about?
- Credit: Archant
As the opening of the eagerly-awaited Dolphin Square complex draws closer, excitement is building among Westonians over the delicious food which will be on offer.
The Mercury this week revealed the £45million leisure hub is just weeks away from completion, with some units ready for fitting.
The Mercury wants to know which restaurant you are most excited to visit once the ribbon is cut at Dolphin Square. Here is a quick run down of which restaurants have signed up to be part of the complex – and you can have your say in our poll at the bottom of the page.
Fans of Asian food are in for a treat. This Pan-Asian buffet will offer more than 60 delicious dishes from India, China, Malaysia, and Thailand thanks to a team of expert chefs. Mimosa has agreed to occupy a corner unit at the complex, facing Carlton Street.
You may also want to watch:
Cheeky Nando’s time will soon be upon us. The immensely popular national chain is the home of spicy peri-peri chicken and will occupy a corner unit at Dolphin Square facing Oxford Street.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
Pizza-lovers can barely contain their excitement as the opening of Pizza Express draws closer. The chain offers a range of pizza, Italian dishes, salads and, of course, its famous dough balls.
Prezzo is known for its delicious interpretations of Italian classics, plus an extensive range of wines and cocktails.
Though its name may be confused with neighbouring outlet Prezzo, the food it serves is unmistakable. The restaurant offers up authentic Brazilian dishes, including succulent meat which is carved at your table.