Popular Weston seafront tearooms up for sale
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning tearoom on Weston-super-Mare’s seafront has been put up for sale.
Martin and Karen Hughes bought Dr Fox’s Tearoom, on Knightstone Island, three years ago, but have decided to sell up so they can move closer to their children and grandchildren.
The business achieved highly commended status at the South West Tourism Excellence Award last year, and Mr Hughes said the tearooms have been doing better year on year.
Dr Fox’s is up for sale on leasehold with estate agent David Plaister, for £50,000.
The advert says there is scope to increase opening hours.
You may also want to watch:
It says: “The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade.
“This business would ideally suit a husband and wife or partnership and may afford a good standard of living.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
“This is a superb opportunity to purchase a true lifestyle business located in a desirable area.”