Duo ‘excited’ for new business venture in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Eleanor Young
A new hairdressers has been opened in Alfred Street in Weston-super-Mare.
Peaches Hairdressers is the brainchild of Natasha Puttnam and Lisa Ingram, both aged 34.
The duo said they have always been passionate about their jobs and opening their own business was a dream they shared.
Natasha said: “If we did not take the leap now then we may have never done it.
“We love it and we are really excited to see what happens.”
You may also want to watch:
Lisa added: “We just want to give a nice, professional atmosphere to our clients.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend