Duo’s interiors firm offering ‘personal’ service
A DUO who grew up together in Weston are promising a ‘professional and personal’ service for customers of their interiors firm.
Silvermoor Interiors has been set up by Julian Hanson and Steve Tedd and recently moved to a new showroom in Oldmixon Road, Hutton.
Their business manufactures, designs and installs kitchen, bedroom, office, nursery and bathroom furniture, using their past experiences to good use in creating bespoke items.
Mr Hanson has 12 years of experience as a carpenter, craftsman and fitter, while Mr Tedd is a bench joiner and runs the day-to-day management of the company.
Mr Tedd said: “We offer a professional yet personal service that some larger retailers can not offer.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be involved in every aspect of your new kitchen, bedroom or office from designing and making to fitting and after service.
“We can design your furniture to suit your needs, whether that is a bespoke one off piece or something similar to a highly manufactured design that you may have seen elsewhere.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 6 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 7 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts