Employment opportunities at jobs fair
- Credit: Archant
A JOBS fair will give anyone looking for a new career the chance to speak to employers from a number of sectors.
North Somerset Council is holding the event at the Winter Gardens in Weston on March 25 from 10am-2pm.
There will be 38 stands available with employers from Weston and the surrounding area.
Westonworks will also be on hand to offer impartial advice on employment, training and volunteering.
Last year’s event was attended by nearly 1,000 people with some successfully interviewing for jobs on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Elfan Ap Rees said: “Last year’s event was very successful and the proof of that is the range of companies coming along year.
“With the Weston Package work on transport road links complete and the continuing development of the Junction 21 Enterprise Area in Weston coupled with the news that the economy is on an upward trend, this event is a great opportunity to find out what job opportunities there are in the area.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre