Estate agents strike deal
TWO of the South West’s biggest estate agents have merged.
CJ Hole has stuck a deal with local agents Annagram which will see the firm reintroduced to Weston, Cheddar, Congresbury, Burnham and Winscombe.
The move will allow both businesses to benefit from each other with properties being sold through the pair’s website and smartphone apps.
The merger will see CJ Hole’s brand grow further, with more than 100 offices nationally.
Director Mark Harrison said he was thrilled with the move and believed customers would benefit from the merger.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Annagram has a great, customer-focused team with local experts and they know the property market inside and out.
“We’re thrilled that they are joining CJ Hole and know it will be great for everyone who moves with us.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
Annagram’s Somerset offices will be rebranded over the next few weeks.