‘Exciting’ new role for beauty apprentice
- Credit: Archant
A Weston College student has spoken of her pride at gaining an apprenticeship at an ‘amazing’ North Somerset beauty spa.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, has been taken on as an apprentice beauty therapist at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury. She has already achieved an NVQ 2 qualification in beauty therapy and will train for her NVQ 3 qualification while working at thespa.
Charlotte said: “To be able to carry out my qualifications at a spa like this one is amazing.
“The customer service and the treatments available here are second-to-none, so I’m really lucky to be learning from the team.
“I love being able to pamper people and make them feel special and I’m really looking forward to trying out some of the new technology the spa has invested in, including the electrical facial.
You may also want to watch:
“The extension has just been completed too, so it’s a really exciting time to work here.”
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “We’re so pleased to have Charlotte joining our growing team. Her hard work, passion and enthusiasm is already proving a winning combination and her attention to detail when looking after clients is brilliant.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
“thespa offers some of the best treatments in the area and we really pride ourselves on providing every customer with a relaxing, rejuvenating and luxurious break. We are only able to do this by employing the very best team members so we’re pleased that Charlotte is doing so well.
“It’s also great to be able to support a local apprenticeship scheme.”