Experts team up to launch one-stop-shop wedding business
- Credit: Archant
A floral designer, a make-up artist, a skin care specialist and a photographer have teamed up to offer wedding packages to brides and grooms.
Belle Amie Weddings comprises make-up artist Leanne Hart, photographer Lottie Sharkey, floral designer Gail Newson and skin care specialist Jules Derrick.
The women are keen to provide a one-stop-shop for couples tying the knot and can travel to locations all across North Somerset.
Leanne, who owns Leanne Hart Make-up and Nails in Weston, said the new package can help brides prepare for their big day.
She added: “Belle Amie Weddings was created to offer a one-stop-shop to brides and grooms across North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
“We are all highly qualified within our fields and by combining our skills, we are able to offer competitive packages to suit all budgets.
“We pride ourselves in providing a one point contact service and aim to minimise the stress of planning your wedding.”
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 10 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38