‘Fabulous’ National Fitness Awards prize for Congresbury health club
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset gym and fitness centre has been crowned the country’s top health club at a prestigious industry awards ceremony.
The health club of the year accolade was won by theclub at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, which is based in Congresbury, at the National Fitness Awards.
Jason Eaton, group general manager at theclub, said: “This was a fabulous way to celebrate our 10th anniversary year and cap off what has been a very good 2016.
“This award is for everyone involved with the club including all the members and staff.
“We constantly strive to provide the best in health and wellbeing and to be recognised for that by our peers is a great achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“The past 10 years has involved a lot of commitment and dedication by the whole team and I’d like to dedicate this award to them all.
“We’ll now work even harder to make sure theclub and spa maintains its position as the best in the business and to give our members the service and facilities they deserve.”
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston