Footcare specialist opens clinic
- Credit: Archant
A footcare specialist has opened his own clinic.
Paul Hill has launched Feetology Foot Healthcare in West Wick.
The move comes after previously running a mobile service treating people in their own homes.
Having already establishing a strong client base, he began looking for further opportunities to develop the business.
Paul said: “I decided to branch out by opening a clinic where people can come and receive treatment in a more sterile environment, while maintaining and improving the mobile side.
You may also want to watch:
“I offer a wide variety of treatments from corn and verruca removal as well as treatments for hard skin, ingrowing toenails and fungal infections, all finished off with a soothing foot massage.
“Experience tells me foot healthcare is an all too often overlooked problem and early treatments nearly always prevent further issues arising.”
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
Feetology is based at Box Bush Farm, in Summer Lane.