Firm invents new gas system
A WORLE family business has invented a new product which could become a big hit in the building industry.
Glencoe Radon Gas Centre Ltd has created a new gas extractor which can be placed under homes.
Director Phil Hancock created a large version of the device 20 years ago and now his son Michael has built a smaller one which will be less evasive, but just as effective.
He said: “We are at the forefront of technology both at home and abroad.
“It’s an ideal product for DIY companies and we hope it is introduced into building regulations in the coming years.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm is awaiting for the patent certificate to come through this week.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site