Firm offers local wines, spirits and brandy
A NEW business is looking to offer some of Somerset’s finest wines, ales and cheeses.
The Wine Tasting Company’s new shop in Woodborough Road, Winscombe, will feature wines from across the world as well as Somerset, plus locally-produced brandy, ales, chocolates and cheeses.
Although the firm has been running for two years, its owner Kelli Gould said now was the logical time for the company to open a shop.
Ahead of its opening on Saturday, she said: “Opening a shop is something that I’ve always wanted to do and it feels a natural progression of what the company is doing already.
“I am really passionate about Somerset and what we offer so I will be stocking local products.”
You may also want to watch:
The wines stocked will range from ones produced at the Oatley vineyard near Cannington, to ones from New Zealand, while products from Cheddar Ales, The Somerset Brandy Company, Cheddar-based Times Past cheese and local chocolatier Masion Loulou will also be sold.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston