Firm opens new eco office
- Credit: Archant
AN EXPANDING renewable energy provider celebrated the opening of its new Weston offices this week with a reception attended by town dignitaries.
Low Carbon Exchange will continue to run its head office at Weston Industrial Estate, but has now unveiled a larger extra base opposite its distribution centre in Gazelle Road.
This is part of a long-term expansion strategy, and comes just five years after the firm was established by Kevin Childs and Andrew Milne to deliver solar PV installations for social housing providers and public bodies.
It now boasts more than 35 clients across England, and a 2015-16 forecast in excess of £12million.
Mr Childs said: “We are absolutely delighted with the new larger premises and wanted to celebrate this milestone with an official opening.
You may also want to watch:
“The expansion gives us opportunity to further grow our team of dedicated employees to provide the housing sector with full turnkey solutions delivering renewable and energy-saving projects.
“All in all, it’s an exciting new era for the company and the future of our growing team.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced