Firm quits Banwell after outgrowing former HQ
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A growing recruitment firm has decided to switch its Banwell base for a new headquarters in Clevedon to help future expansion plans.
Harper Construction Recruitment Ltd supplies temporary workers to building sites across the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the South West.
However, ambitious bosses want to invest in extra staff and resources – and this will see the firm relocate from the Yarborough Business Centre in Banwell Road to the Yeo Bank Business Park in Clevedon’s Kenn Road.
Company owner Simon Harper said: “We love our current office near Weston, but it no longer offers us the space we need.
“We have exciting expansion plans and need to recruit more staff in order to maintain the high level of service our clients expect from us.
You may also want to watch:
“The Clevedon location is an ideal base for us, being a central location for both staff and clients and with great transport links too.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery