Firm’s Carlsberg deal
A WESTON insurance broker has been appointed by Carlsberg.
Marsh and Co, incorporating Regency Insurance Brokers, has been chosen by the drinks giant.
It will offer services as part of the We Deliver More initiative where Carlsberg trade customers get benefits from 41 suppliers.
Marsh and Co this month attended the exclusive trade shows for Carlsberg customers across the UK, which included venues in London, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds and Coventry, which were an ideal platform to launch the insurance scheme.
Group managing director Rob Marsh said: “The company is proud to be associated with such a household name and has already recruited additional staff to assist in this.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope this will provide further expansion opportunities for the company.”
Marsh and Co acquired Regency Commercial Insurance Brokers in Alexandra Parade, Weston, in 2010.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense