Firms sign up for North Somerset Business Show
DOZENS of local businesses have signed up to take part in this year’s North Somerset Business Show.
The showcase will take place at Weston’s Winter Gardens on May 23, and more firms are signing up to take part as that date grows closer.
Among those firms already signed up to exhibit are Pure Comms, A1 Gardening, HSBC Business Banking, Weston College Business Enterprise Centre and Yeo Valley Lakewood Conference Centre.
While the occasion, which starts at 2pm, will feature a number of businesses exhibiting their products, there will also be seminars, guest speakers, networking sessions and advice clinics.
Show organiser Ian Williams said: “The North Somerset Business Show aims to provide a cost-effective platform for businesses and organisations of all sizes to showcase their goods and services.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also encouraging visitors to register for free on the website beforehand, so they can benefit from fast-track entry and preferred attendance to the seminars and networking sessions.”
Entrance is free for visitors and exhibition spaces are priced from �50.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
To find out more about the event visit www.ns-bs.co.uk