Fitness bootcamp launched
A MOTHER-OF-THREE is helping people to get fit and healthy before work this summer.
Kaizen Bootcamp is a new eight-week programme, which is aimed at kickstarting a more active lifestyle.
Running at Kewstoke Village Hall, it was set up by Nicola Barnes, of Weston.
She is being helped by friend and business associate Matt Wyatt, who she met in a gym and has personally trained her on and off over the past few years.
The programme is tailored to target weight loss, increase muscular endurance and core stability and increase fitness levels.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part are also given full nutritional advice and support.
The classes run on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 6.30-7.30am.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation