Florist opens in West Wick
- Credit: Archant
A florist has opened for business in West Wick offering ‘bespoke’ products for all occasions.
The Blossom Parlour has been established at Box Bush Farm, in Summer Lane.
The woman behind the business is 29-year-old Amy Fealey.
She told the Mercury: “I love to showcase blooms that you just wouldn’t get in a supermarket. I try to use only British flower farmers during the growing season.
“My workshop door is always open, and stocked with tea and cake.
You may also want to watch:
“I like to make it social when people stop by and to get to know the community as much as I like to provide my bespoke services to them. So, if you fancy a slice, stop by soon.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery