Flower shop opens in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A flower shop has opened in Meadow Street in Weston-super-Mare.
Mother and daughter Penny and Georgina Tincknell have opened Sunflowers Florist Weston.
Georgina completed a floristry degree in Bath before working in the Sunflowers Florist shop in Gloucester for four years with Wendy North, Penny’s sister-in-law.
Penny said: “We decided to open the shop because we are local and it is nice to invest in your town.
“We will have some little gifts and balloons, but mostly it is a huge amount of fresh flowers.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so excited about it.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election