Fonehouse store to push ‘local service’
- Credit: Archant
A PHONE business which aims to beat online tariffs has opened up a store in the ‘vibrant community’ of Worle.
Fonehouse has been running for 10 years as a business-to-business supplier but has now set up shop in High Street to focus on the consumer market.
The store offers mobile phone repairs and sells the latest handsets and tablets.
Company director David Mitchell said: “We really liked Worle as an area, it’s a vibrant community.
“We had an opportunity where we could look at going into the mobile consumer market, and this is a better chance for us to work locally and everyone who works here is local too.
You may also want to watch:
“We can compete with the biggest High Street brands and we really want to push that local service.
“There is no-one in the area that does the same thing as us, but it has shocked us how busy we have been.”
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay