Formal wear shop opens in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A formal wear shop for men has opened in Weston-super-Mare.
Owner Callum Blest has opened The 2nds Suit Co in Palmer Street.
He said customers will be able to both buy and hire suits for weddings, job interviews and other formal occasions.
He said: “I always wanted to be self-employed, and this is my first retail business.
“The area is quite limited in terms of men’s clothing shops, especially for formal wear.
You may also want to watch:
“I chose this shop because there is a tailor next door who can do alterations and give advice.
“I am also offering a collection and delivery service locally.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant